Call us on +27 87 754 5903
You will know you have been stung by a bee if you experience the following symptoms :
In certain instances the reaction is a little more severe and the swelling will be quite pronounced and possibly increase over the next day or two before it subsides. This reaction might take a few days to clear up.
If the symptoms persist, it would be advisable to pay a visit to the
doctor or hospital.
It is an unfortunate truth that most people do not know that they are allergic to bees until they get stung, in which case it may be too late. However, knowing the symptoms of a bee allergy will enable you to act promptly and possibly save a life. The allergic reaction to a bee sting is called anaphylaxis.
What are the symptoms of a bee allergy?
An allergy to bee stings can be fatal, so do not disregard the appearance of any of these symptoms.
People who are aware that they are allergic to bee stings will generally have a bee sting kit which they keep with them or in the nearby vicinity. It is advisable that if you are allergic to bee stings, that you have such a kit and know how to use it.
If the bee sting victim displays any of these symptoms but does not have any kind of medication prescribed for such an action they should be rushed to the nearest medical facility as quickly as is safe.
Last updated November 2013
We are the best bee removal company
in South Africa!!
|Buzz Bee Removals
083 263 1311 (branches throughout South Africa)
We are proud members of The Bee Removal Associtation of South Africa